Thursday, October 15, 2009

MIND - Paradigm Rhyme: Open_Notes 2

the deep joy, the purity, the integrity and satisfaction of learning - it is about being so fully present, so fully conscious, that awareness is magnified - full alignment of body, mind and spirit vs. an altered state of mind (usurped by the world, society) - ignisfatuus (ignesfatui) = [a deceptive hope, goal, or influence; delusion] - "the purpose of education is to defend ourselves against the seduction of eloquence" [-Bertrand Russell] [media literacy. critical skills] - we really only have ourselves to learn - to learn about ourselves - perceptual ability: the ability to organize total experience, which is meant to include the many physiological growth experiences that precede what is commonly considered the formal experience of learning - our own natural diversity.

learning capacity (human spirit, Holy Spirit), ability (a steady enhancement of abilities) - the most powerful ingredient = motivation, the vision - knowledge driven and information intensive - mind to mind - reinvent yourself as a destination for new knowledge - future search - networks of association - knowing - individual attitudes index content differently - when in the collective adapt - IntellKIND (intelligence kind) - kindred spirits - a probing mind is a restless one - footloose and fancy free (down to earth) - roaming the mental landscape - Mindwalker (mindwalk) 1 Sam 2:35; Eph 4:17; Phil 3:15 - the knowledge it takes to move with certainty (go with it).

Psalms 26:11 But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me. 12 My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD -- Psalms 94:17 Unless the LORD [had been] my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence. 18 When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up. 19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul -- Psalms 119: 59. I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies -- Proverbs 1:10. My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not- 15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path: -- Proverbs 3:21. My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion: 22 So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck. 23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mammon or Messiah research contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues. The material on this site is presented without profit for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.