Thursday, October 15, 2009

MIND - Paradigm Rhyme: Open_Notes 7

risk to satisfy curiosity? - the final frontier has some boundaries that should not be crossed - we can never find the limitless in this limited material experience - beyond any intellect, beyond our scope of control -- HIGH KNOWLEDGE -- Psalms 139:1. "To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known [me]. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted [with] all my ways. 4 For [there is] not a word in my tongue, [but], lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6 [Such] knowledge [is] too wonderful for me; it is HIGH, I cannot [attain] unto it."

thought = [1. the act or process of thinking; reflection; meditation; cognition 2. the power of reasoning, or of conceiving ideas; capacity for thinking; intellect; imagination 3. a result of thinking; idea, concept, opinion, principles, etc. 4. attention; consideration; heed 5. mental engrossment; preoccupation; concentration 6. intention or expectation] -- thought = thou ought (to be compelled by obligation, duty, or desirability - to be expected, likely) - intellection -- thought streams / data streams, rivers (of thought, consciousness) - data receptors (interests, concepts, truths - foundation (open mind) - understandings (cohesive needs, agreements, ideas, patterns).
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mammon or Messiah research contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues. The material on this site is presented without profit for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.